I’ve been called lots of things, but I don’t think I have ever been called a Versatile Blogger. Mahalo to Esther of Prayers for Our Pets and A Catholic Mom in Hawaii for presenting me with this award, especially as I have been such a bad blogger of late.
If you have not visited Prayers for Our Pets, please do. It’s a wonderful site where pet owners can post prayer requests for sick or lost pets. Remember, our pets need prayers too!
With this award comes some rules. I have to post 7 random things about me. Because the award came from Prayers for Our Pets, and I am an animal lover, I will keep the pet theme going and focus on things that are animal related. I also get to pass this award on to 7 other wonderful bloggers!
7 Random Things About Yours Truly:
1. I have never been without at least one pet, often times many, many more than one.
2. Cats are my favorite animal — we have one. When we first got married, my husband and I had 15 cats.
3. We currently have 11 pets — that is an all time low!
4. Herps have incredible personalities and are more lovable than you would think.
5. I believe animals teach children many things and no home should be without at least one pet.
6. I love my pets dearly, but they are not people.
7. As soon as the weather cooperates, I’m heading to the zoo.
The Award goes to:
1. Vee @ Paper Dali
2. Mama Erika @ Raising Little Saints
3. Lena @ Joyfilled Family
4. Gardenia @ My Little Flower
5. Jenn @ Family in Feast and Feria
6. Lacy @ Catholic Icing
7. Cheryl @ Diary of a Sower