At the St. Louis Catholic Homeschool Conference, of course!
We’ve got a wonderful schedule lined up and a variety of great vendors will be there. If you are in the St. Louis area, I hope to see you there!
Saturday , 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Includes a Continental breakfast and boxed lunch.
- 7:30 – 9 a.m. — Check-In/Registration
- 8 a.m. — Mass Rev. Timothy Elliott, SLCHA Spiritual Director
- 9 a.m. — Vending Hall Opens
- 9 a.m. — The Devil Wants to Join your Homeschool, Tom & April Hoopes
- 10:30 a.m. — Teaching Reading with Phonics, Linda Bromeier & A Special Look at Special Needs, Tom & Lori Cobb
- 11:30 a.m. — Success in Teaching Math, Marybeth Thomas & Introduction to Homeschooling, Kathy Harkins & Cynthia Haehnel
- 12:30 p.m. — Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. — Discipline, the Biggest Hurdle: How to S.C.O.R.E! , Tom & April Hoopes
- 2:30 p.m. — Finding God in the Pots and Pans, Sr. Mary Joseph Heisler, Carmel D.C.J.
- Vending Hall open till 4:30 pm
For more details, visit the St Louis Catholic Homeschool Association.