Today and tomorrow: Friday, March 26 and Saturday, March 27 at the Rigali Center. We’ve got a great schedule lined up. A variety of wonderful vendors will be there both days. Don’t forget the used book tables – my favorites. If you are in the St. Louis area, don’t miss this great conference.
Friday , 6 – 9 pm
Our Friday night presentations are geared toward parents and their homeschool teens:
- 6-6:30 p.m. — Pizza and Social Time for High School Students
- 7 p.m. — How to be a Part-time Monk, Rev. Augustine Wetta
- 8 p.m. — Career Explorations for Teens and Graduates, Maureen Wittmann
- Vending Hall open 9 – 9 pm
Saturay , 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Includes a Continental breakfast and delicious boxed lunch.
- 7:30 – 9 a.m. — Check-In/Registration
- 8 a.m. — Mass Rev. Timothy Elliott, SLCHA Spiritual Director
- 9 a.m. — Vending Hall Opens
- 9 a.m. — For the Love of Literature, Maureen Wittmann
- 10:30 a.m. — Teaching Reading with Phonics, Linda Bromeier Internet Safety, Lt. Joe Larabie
- 11:30 a.m. — The Thrifty Homeschooler, Maureen Wittmann
- 12:30 p.m. — Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. — Virtual Homeschooling, Maureen Wittmann
- 2:30 p.m. — Introduction to Homeschooling, Kathy Harkins Blessings in Crosses, Maria Rioux
- Vending Hall open till 4:30 pm
For more details, visit the St Louis Catholic Homeschool Association.